Faction Battles

Every single faction and what they are used for in battles.

=Warriors=

Warriors are basically the more fast and easy battles. If you want do destroy a mage or another warrior use a warrior, hunters are just hard. Two warriors against each other does require some skill but is the best for battles.

=Mages=

Mages are more for far range battles. If you get close range and start to use your melee weapon against lets say a warrior your gonna die. Unless the warrior is trash, or you are literally a god. Mages are most likely the easiest way to defeat hunters. The mages skills have a big proximity so it can damage hunters that are jumping around.

=Hunters=

Hunters are very passive when you are in battle, if you jump around a lot you can avoid almost every attack from a warrior. You need lots of skill to use a hunter because one you have to be very passive since your a mostly dex faction, and two you actually have to hit them and dodge their attacks at the same time.

Edit: This is what I learned from battling TheInsanePizzaFace the hunter… GeneralOmegus and Meta the warriors, and the mages are from recent battles with other people.

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA, Guilty as charged.

in other words, mage is the best

I don’t know where you got this from, but I have battled many mages, and this isn’t the case. Mages bomb can easily be avoided with double jump.

I never said it was the best choice. xd

This is mostly correct currently, but is bound to change with the future updates.

ok im gonna have to ask you something

DID YOU JUST SAY THAT WARRIOR ISNT THE STRONGEST FACTION? OR MAGES? OR HUNTERS?

DID YOU JUST EXPLAINED WHAT ALL 3 FACTIONS CAN DO?

HOW MUCH INTELLIGENCE DID YOU PUT IN YOUR WARRIOR? 9000?

HOW ARE YOU SO SMAAAAART?

1 Like

Uhh, I can’t see if you are being sarcastic or not. I never said any of them are the strongest. I pointed out what they are good for, and what they aren’t. I also put 3 Int in my warrior which I don’t think is smart.

r/wooosh

and yes he was being sarcastic