Economy Poll for Vesterians!

I’m working up some statistics for an economic system for the game and I have to do a bit of research. If you don’t mind, go ahead and answer. If you want to look at some of my current calculations, head on over to this spreadsheet.

Poll One: What price would you sell an Ancient Scroll for?

0 voters

Poll Two: What price would you buy an Ancient Scroll for?

0 voters

Poll Three: How much time a day would you say you spend playing Vesteria?

• One Hour
  • Two Hours
  • Three Hours
  • Four Hours
  • Five Hours
  • Six Hours
  • Seven Hours
  • Eight Hours

0 voters

Poll Four: Of the time spent a day, how much of that time do you spend grinding?

• One Hour
  • Two Hours
  • Three Hours
  • Four Hours
  • Five Hours
  • Six Hours
  • Seven Hours
  • Eight Hours

0 voters

Poll Five: How much Mushcoin do you earn per session?
Comment this below.

If you go ahead and answer these, that’d be great. There’s a lot of thought that goes into making an efficient economy. I truly appreciate the help. Thanks again to @BenD101, with his superior knowledge of statistics, we should be able to get through with this quickly.

Used to be higher but nowadays only about 300 silver per session, 100 per hour

1 Like

Could use “less than 1 hour” options in daily playtime questions, in my opinion

1 Like

For the first 2 Polls, would probably be better to go with Silver instead of Bronze as some players may get confused by numbers being in the thousands. Just my thoughts.

1 Like

No, thanks,

One, I do think you should format the document to more of a unknowledgeable audience. (me)

Two, my answer to the last poll, around 150 silver depending on what I’m farming.

1 Like

I get 1 copper coin per session

Depends what slot Im lleveling, as well as how long i can stand the constant grinding before getting bored.

I mean, I don’t know exactly but imma guess I get like 50S+ each night that I grind.