Cannot log into account due to uninstalling verify app

I recently tried to login to my main account (@LuckDragon) and couldn’t get in because I uninstalled the 2 step verify app, when I tried to reinstall it I couldn’t get the code to enter into my account, anyone got a solution on how to fix this?

(also for those saying “why did you have 2 step verify in the first place” the fourms forced me to activate it to access my account)

If you have your backup codes you can use those, otherwise I think you’re out of luck.

Same thing happened to me.

if you log in with your google account instead, it doesn’t ask for a QR code anymore (for that device).

Did you check your emails. It might have landed in the spam folder

When you try to log in, there should be a way to get an email sent or get a code.

This is why you should use authy
The best way to manage all your 2FA accounts is to use the Authy app. It enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices, even accessing them on the desktop. on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store.
Also, im not advertising for authy as its completely free and doesn’t sponsors me