Better Customization for Dyes

At the moment, dyes can only be used once on a weapon. I thought of a much better way that would make our weapons even more unique and customizable.

Parts of a Weapon Customizable

Weapons would now have different parts that can be dyed. Each type of weapon would have certain parts that can be dyed. For example, a sword would have a Handle, Guard, and Blade. These would all be able to be dyed to make an even more unique weapon dyed.

Swords

Shields
Dyed%20Shield

Duel Wield Weapons
dyed%20greataxe

Staff Type 1
Dyed%20Webbed

Staff Type 2
Dyed%20Lunar

Daggers
Dyed%20Spider%20Fang
Bows
Dyed%20Spider%20Bow

Paint Brushes

Paint Brushes would make your whole equipment a type of color. This is the same as it is currently. To people that don’t want to waste bunches of the same dye to make your bow one single color, this goes to you.

Green%20Paint%20Brush

Now that I think of it, armor parts would feel very scattered as they are all unique. Unless you guys have any ideas on how I could do it, this will stick to weapons for now.

Great idea!
This way people could have certain color schemes.

:+1:

1 Like

Yes please! I want cool color combinations.

still hoping for white dye

2 Likes

This is a great idea since I like to dye and customized my character

1 Like

Time to spend 1g to dye the equipment I want from overpriced sellers

2 Likes

I’d like to say I agree to this, it would be incredibly cool, but to my knowledge models are uploaded and already pre coloured, and afterwards tinted via dyes. I’m unaware if it’s possible to selectively dye certain sections of the weapon as when uploaded onto Roblox they would be a single object in its entirety if that makes any sense.

2 Likes

This is an awesome idea!! Sadly I don’t think it’s possible without a lot of work. :weary:

1 Like