Here is a compilation of buggy stuff (or just other stupidness) I have encountered while playing 1.5.1
Dyed Straw Hats Z-Fighting
- Dyed straw hats lead to z-fighting with the original color, example shown below
Negative Attributes Appear Reversed
- If you have a negative amount of one attribute, on the attributes menu it will show it reversed. (maybe this is intended?)
- A player must completely suck all the essence out of a rune by drinking it completely to teleport somewhere. Basically you have to finish a drinking animation to use a rune which looks silly
- Speaks for itself.
- If you reset or die literally on an NPC they’ll start spazzing out.
- Tombstones seem to have the same features as any other mob, which results in this happening when you hit one. Tombstones are also targeted by Rock Throw.
- Tombstones can also be targeted by enemies.
- Mob modifiers can be displayed on tombstones.
- The Steel Sword’s trail is miniscule compared to it’s actual mesh size. This does not happen with other swords e.g. Royal Fang.
- Upon entering Lost Corridor, the switch sound automatically plays.
- Spider Legs still have no icon. (no one really cares though)
- If you’re in Nilgarf Sewers on one slot, then you join, you might spawn outside the map.
- Typing any letter after /e in chat will instantly put in a player in the server’s name that starts with the letter you typed e.g. “/e d” -> “/e danny”
- (Friendly reminder) Granny Shumps still talks about the orb despite that the orb has been completely reduced to atoms.