Berezaa on subclass balancing

I made a similar post earlier today here: Berezaa on guild halls. Go check it out for leaks on gulid halls.

Hunters

(berezaa talked to me big flex hehe)

Mages

Warriors

Sadly, berezaa has not mentioned reworking warriors so F I guess? But I do remember him saying that if you invest enough INT, your active warrior skills would scale off INT, just like how bows work.

Meanwhile your here, why not check out Chapter 1 and 2 of my stories which can be found here: The Journey of a Vesterian finding tree . Chapter 3 will be coming out in a few days too!

5 Likes

Please gives us stat/skill reset though

1 Like

No one mentions warriors lmao kinda sad but its one of my favorite memes

1 Like

Good, knight don’t need reworking but what they do need is a buff

1 Like

Explain how, they dont take dmg and they deal as much as paladin maybe besrk.

1 Like

They don’t do as much damage as a berserker but what I’m saying is they are severely under-rated

1 Like

heres this

1 Like

Thanks, apple man

Does this mean I want to invest in to a bit of int for something other then more mp?

1 Like

depends on play style i guess he also said that the “smite” would be significantly bigger if you use a two handed weapon like the cudgel though im unsure if he was talking about smite itself or the basic attack smite

1 Like

If your going for paladin, you get some sweet magical attack bonus from all those INT you got and you do some bonus damage from your paladin skills.