Armor cosmetics

I’ve been looking in the forum if anyone has suggested this before but I don’t see anything or the topics are confusing so I’m gonna put the suggestion here so we can discuss about it.

It’s boring how most of people look the same in vesteria, I know the game isn’t done and that with the lvl cap being 50 and the new weapons the game will have a lot more variety of strategies but we still want more spicy stuff.

just like dungeon quest and hexaria, we need cosmetics that make you look different from other people, like black plague robes cosmetic, medieval cape, clown suit (I’d buy this one)

there are some examples:

Clown Gang Best Gang

3 Likes

Unfortunately, Berezaa has already stated that he will not be adding a vanity feature to the game.

lemme translate that for the other people reading this: “Unfortunately, Berezaa has already stated that he doesn’t want to earn money in such a cool way with the game.”

4 Likes

I know. But at least we have dyes I guess.

1 Like

I think what you’re talking about is vanity slots, which berezaa said wouldn’t be a thing. Cosmetics also sound generic. I would like a way to stand out from other people too.

3 Likes

Allow me to simplify:

Berezaa does not want there to be any kind of visual difference between members of the same subclass. Ever.

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not. He’s stated that he wants there to be a way to obtain items that make you stand out, not just something simple such as vanity slots of robux items. He might add cosmetics in some way, who knows.

You’ll still look like the others with 3 brain cells on the forums though.

Is that toxicity I see? :face_with_monocle:

in his bio it says “If I’m toxic to you don’t take it personally.” so idk

I am just stating facts. Disappointment is in my tone with that.

ONE SHOULDER CAPE
ONE SHOULDER CAPE

3 Likes

ngl that looks like something Evie from Assassin’s Creed Syndicate would wear
the cape, not the body

A bit off topic, but are you gonna get Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?

Idk, maybe in a couple months, I just get the Assassin’s Creed Games from xbox live gold
example: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, Assassin’s Creed Black Flag, And I almost got Assasin’s creed Origins

So basically a shoulder pauldron?

That is exactly what you’re describing.

How is a cape a pauldron? It won’t add any defense, I just like one shoulder capes.

My bad. What you are describing is technically a pauldron cape. (look up Pre Visla, he’s wearing one).

1 Like