Anyone else having trouble joining?

Anyone else trying to join the main game and it continuing to say “Waiting for available server (#)”? Other games work and I’ve even reinstalled the player

1 Like

That happens to me occasionally on all games; Quick fix is to close out and restart the game.:+1:

not talking about going to different areas, like im talmbout legit the first thing u click on when u want to play

Yes I thought so, my answer is still the same.
lmfao im only talkin like that cuz i already know it’s grammar nazis in here

i have clicked out and clicked play numerous times, dont really see how this could have happened

Damn… Well if my ‘fix’ didn’t work I really have no idea what you can do. Sorry.

feelsbadman

Same thing happening with me it just says “waiting for available servers” forever this is a sad gamer moment very non epic!

Maybe, just maybe…It’s the game telling you to take a break. The Spiders have had enough with being repeatedly massacred. They plan their revenge in the dark. Soon they say…Sooonnn

or maybe they ban me low key

Did you do something to get banned? I doubt it lol

Try following these steps, they should hopefully help with your situation:

1. Press the power button on your computer.
  2. Unplug it from the outlet.
  3. Pick it up.
  4. Find the nearest window.
  5. Chuck it out the window while yelling “Yeeeeeet!!”.
  6. Problem fixed.

very funny kanye :-0

I see what you mean now.

thank god its not just me now its me and you, i was gonna write this in all caps but theres a thing that wont let me i am actually excited writing this thank you

Wow, I am actually unable to join… Have you found a fix?

nope, ive tried using a vpn, reinstalled it around 5 times now, restarted my computer, i hope its just the game

Damn this is actually a problem oof… Finally got home at 11:26 PM tryna chill for an hour but can’t play. @berezaa @Polymorphic @sk3let0n

same ._. was playing, had to rejoin now it just keeps saying waiting for available server

AHA! AFTER WAITING FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES IT LOADS.
cough

IT WORKS NOW WHAT LETS FREEEECKING GOOOOO I LOVE U
tkaokroa

1 Like