Alpha-1.2 brings one of the biggest content expansions to Vesteria since release, while laying down major stability improvements and several big quality of life changes.
New Monster: Scarecrow
- Level 13
- Invincible while crossed
- Unique aggro behavior
- Character re-customization NPC in Nilgarf
- Costs 50 Silver
- The Hunter City is now open for all to access via Scallop Shores
- Interacting with a player now allows you to inspect their equipment
- Warnings appear whenever Roblox DataStores fail to save your data. They encourage you to stay in the game until your data has successfully been saved.
- The game will rapidly attempt to re-save your data.
- Certain features are disabled while this message is active
New Quest: Feed the Horse
- Basic level 11 quest in Farmlands
- More advanced quests are planned
Consumable Cooldown Indicator
- Visual indicator for when consumable items are on cooldown.
Monster Size Variation
- Random monster size variation has been added. Some monsters will be smaller or larger than average.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Runes have been fixed
- Monsters are no longer collidable when they die
- Giant monsters and big items should no longer float underwater
Please report all bugs you find to our #gameplay-improvements:bug-reports forum so that they can be fixed quickly. If you find something you do not want other players to abuse (for example, you figure out how to duplicate items) send it as a message to @Vesteria_Team. We greatly reward testers who help us fix exploits.