With version Alpha-1.1, we tried to fix a lot of quality of life issues with Vesteria. We also introduced a new Lvl.9 monster to make the game more interesting for players in that level range. Finally, we reworked all of Mage’s abilities and added a ton of new Mage equipment. Read below for the full update notes
- Consumable item
- Runes can be purchased at certain maps and be used to return to them at any time
- Currently only obtained when you pick your class, and from the Colosseum shopkeeper
LVL 9 – Goblin, Enchanted Forest.
Goblins will throw rocks at you if you’re far enough away from them, otherwise they will hit you with their club. These guys can snipe you from pretty far away, so be careful!
Manual Aim Mode
- Hold down the hotkey for a projectile ability to aim manually
- A trajectory of where the projectile will go will be displayed
- Hover over an ability to see stats
- Compare current level stats to next level
- Abilities that are not unlocked will be blacked out and cannot be binded to hotbar
- New tier of chests in between wood and gold
- Contains bundles of pre-determined loot, whereas gold chests will contain unique items
- Can only be opened once
We noticed that the rewards in some of our game’s chests just weren’t cutting it, so we decided to add an extra tier to give us extra flexibility with the rewards. We’ve already replaced the Enchanted Forest gold chest with a bluesteel chest, as well as one of the Nilgarf chests. You’ll see us slowly replace some of the harder wooden chests with bluesteels over the next week.
100% Headgear Defense Scroll
- Headgear items can now be upgraded
- Lil Pump is gone
- Nilgarf now has a representative NPC for each faction, who will thoroughly describe their faction to you and let you join them at Lvl. 10
- Gives you equipment and free runes when you select your class
- Zap ability is now fully functional
- Magic Bomb ability now increases in blast radius the longer it is in the air
- Blink ability now leaves a trail of particles
- The Shop menu has been merged with the Inventory. They no longer need to be opened seperately
Balance / changes
- Potions now have a cooldown associated with their consumption. This affects all potions, not just the single type you use.
- Potion drop rates have been lowered across the board, and enemies that used to drop big red potions now drop small ones
- Split up into 4 different items, one for each stat (STR, INT, DEX, VIT)
- Now contributes less to weapon attack, and more to a specific stat. The stat bonus that a scroll gives you is tied to the original weapon attack of the equipment
- Weapon attack bonus has been slightly reduced
We felt as though 100% scrolls were complete garbage and were never worth using, which was not our original intention. An item scrolled with 6 or 7 successful 70% scrolls is still an amazing weapon, but now it makes more sense to play it safe and use all 100% scrolls.
HP & MP Regen
- HP and especially MP regen curves were fixed, so higher level players now have the correct (much lower) regeneration of these stats
- Now give +7 of their stat instead of +3
Please report all bugs you find to our #gameplay-improvements:bug-reports forum so that they can be fixed quickly. If you find something you do not want other players to abuse (for example, you figure out how to duplicate items) send it as a private message to me.