Version Alpha-1.1.3 is mainly a security update, patching a couple vulnerabilities in our shops and internal testing environment. It also introduces some small improvements.
- You can now adjust the volume of the game music under settings. This feature can be used to mute the music or raise the volume above the default.
- Your preferred volume will be saved to your profile
- All consumable items now correctly display in the consumable animation
- Fish now have an eating sound instead of a drinking sound
- You can hear other players consume items
- The consumption animation will now plays fluidly during combat
- Multiple security improvements
Please report all bugs you find to our #gameplay-improvements:bug-reports forum so that they can be fixed quickly. If you find something you do not want other players to abuse (for example, you figure out how to duplicate items) send it as a message to @Vesteria_Team