Advanced profession ideas

Perhaps after mining, wood cutting ( basket weaving if it ever becomes an actual profession )are added we could get more advanced professions. These professions may require experience in working as well as the support of the basic progressions .

Blacksmithing : Players who chose this profession are capable of making weapon /armor variants as well as custom armor. An example of custom armor would be the knight of the night’s armor. Blacksmiths are also capable of making armor in different colors of course dye is required .

Chefs : players who chose this profession are capable of making food like the mighty sub and other dishes that grant the user unique buffs.

Potion makers : Just like chef’s players who choose this profession could make could make complex potions that could buff multiple aspects of you and your allies.

Fishing : players who choose this profession will be capable of capture rare fish with their fishing rods in any body of water.

Gardener : players who chose this profession will be able to raise all sorts of plants with the right soil.

( I’ll definitely add more to this suggestion later )

god the amount of times jobs and profession have been suggested, every time it’s the same jobs as well

Oh my bad didn’t realize that.

Basket weaving is a joke it was an April fools prank.

I know, i just meant if it ever becomes an actual profession.

Mining is a good skill to put on the list.

Mining is already confirmed.

He just wears the nightstrider armor from Forsaken, though.

No , the night strider armor looks completely different compared to the knight of the night’s armor.

For your consideration, I present the nightstrider armor and the knight of the night.

Were did you find that guy ? Btw I was referring to this guy’s sorry if I got his name wrong

0/10 no underwater basket weaving

in all seriousness, this has already been suggested many times

Yeah I just realized that , my bad lol .

Ah, you find knight of the night up above that guy, which you can reach by going into the door right by the entrance.

That’s skull crusher

Chef should have to have ingredients from the gardener so its more balanced

1 Like

Agreed. Just like blacksmiths would need materials from woodcuts and miners .