A new enemy in dunes + a sad story

A new enemy has been felt in the Whispering Dunes!
Proof of this said enemy is unobtainable unless it’s recorded and that is extremely hard as there’s a very little chance to run into it.
Hello there, have you been running from a Stingtail lately and found yourself not moving any more and getting attacked? It seems like you were attacked by the vicious invisible BLOCK, that’s right folks, an invisible block.
This enemy may also be experienced while running away from a Dustwurm out In the open instead of the Wurm pit. You go for a run to escape the wurm’s acid and are suddenly un-able to move, is it a trick? A new ability of the wurm? Or is it simply a bug.
Probably a bug but who cares lmao
I experienced this deadly foe as I was running towards Anvil to farm some ancient dex scrolls and suddenly found myself blocked by something invisible. I was with my friend Sx_Qx who was helped run the Gauntlet by me as he was a level 10 adventurer. We were both visibly confused at the time and ran into the block multiple times but dismissed it as something un-important.
Some time later. When I told my friend to go slay a dustwurm on the horizon, he was stopped by the invisible enemy itself and the acid from the dustwurm killed him. I slew the dustwurm as fast as I could and tried to find a cleric. But my efforts proved to be in vain and on 11 feb 2020, Sx_Qx quietly passed away.

In loving memories of Sx_Qx, we shall always miss you and every moment apart is absolute torture.

9 Likes

F.
How could the dustwurm be so cruel?

3 Likes

Bad dustwurm. He had to use exploits to go invisible then kill a low level player.

4 Likes

Time to ban dustwurms I see.

1 Like

Yes, @Meta now has banning powers.

3 Likes

Actual invisible blocks exist tho.

1 Like

Can you try to record it next time?

3 Likes

Yeah if I ever bump into them again.

1 Like

Wow that poor lv 10 getting bullied by a hacker.

2 Likes

Lmfao.

1 Like

Wait what is it still there?

1 Like

Yeah, pretty sure, as it was an invisible block.

1 Like

@berezaa why would you add such cruel mobs?

that blocc is major hacer ruN!!

justice music intensifies Hacker, die!

I’ve reached max likes lmao, also y’all are epic, and cool.

3 Likes

That’s crazy tho

1 Like