- As Mage, what stats are best to upgrade
- As Mage, whats the best possible setup and how do I retrieve the items
- I have 2 100% more damage scrolls, will the scrolls stack on top of each other if its possible to use 2 scrolls on the same weapon
- Do bronze coins have any use in this game?
- INT and whatever makes you happy
- uhh… ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
- yes you can but dont, save it for higher tier weapons and use riskyer scrolls (70, 10)
- yes you can use to buy adveturer stuff
once you have 1000 bronze it turns into 1 silver, 1000 silver is one gold
-and 1000 gold is no life.
dont forget that vit is a dmg factor for magic spells
Barely, only 0.75 more dmg per pt
true, but you dont die as fast + the extra dmg helps in mage vs warrior pvp (for me)
Maybe that’ll help you change your mind
My mage was 3/4 INT and 1/4 VIT before I talked to bad vincent, it really isn’t that awful of a stat; I question why no one uses it…
As for the main poster, yes INT should be your highest stat. In my opinion, VIT should by your 2nd highest