1/29 Subclass Balancing Poll

Hi all, I’d like to put up this topic as an opportunity for you voice your opinions on the current state of Vesteria’s balance. Please answer these polls truthfully and then feel free to comment down below. You don’t have to answer polls that are not applicable to you.

Which subclass do you play the most?

• Ranger
  • Trickster
  • Assassin
  • Sorcerer
  • Warlock
  • Cleric
  • Knight
  • Paladin
  • Berserker

0 voters

What do you believe is the most over-powered subclass in the current meta?

• Ranger
  • Trickster
  • Assassin
  • Sorcerer
  • Warlock
  • Cleric
  • Knight
  • Paladin
  • Berserker

0 voters

What do you believe is the most under-powered subclass in the current meta?

• Ranger
  • Trickster
  • Assassin
  • Sorcerer
  • Warlock
  • Cleric
  • Knight
  • Paladin
  • Berserker

0 voters

Which subclass has the mechanics that you enjoy the most, even if it is not viable in the current meta?

• Ranger
  • Trickster
  • Assassin
  • Sorcerer
  • Warlock
  • Cleric
  • Knight
  • Paladin
  • Berserker

0 voters

Which subclass has the mechanics that you enjoy the least, even if it is viable in the current meta?

• Ranger
  • Trickster
  • Assassin
  • Sorcerer
  • Warlock
  • Cleric
  • Knight
  • Paladin
  • Berserker

0 voters

Discuss below.

3 Likes

I’m glad to know that people agree with me that Cleric is in a worse state than before.

The new one bomb system we have now has to be increased by dex, which is wanted by clerics around because they rely heavily on Magic Bomb. Since we have to use dex to increase the amount of magic bombs, there is less magic damage bonus from int and sometimes even less bombs because we do not have enough dex to make it have enough bombs.

This weakens cleric from before, and having perks like str doesnt help it much except let it gain a little more speed and a little more range (Which honestly, you should be going ranger for).

4 Likes

first to vote after berezaa.
epic gamer default dance

1 Like

https://imgflip.com/i/3nei7e

Ranger feels unbalanced due to it being able to spam dex and then suddenly shooting so many arrows, lagging people with bad quality pc and generating too many entities at once. Make it so that Dex reduces the damage output of an arrow, that way rangers are forced to use a lot more Str so it balances both the mechanics and gameplay.

Knight deserves some sort of buff. I rarely see knights, and the mechanics feel out of place. Shield bash has its logic, but its hard to hit and unreliable. The purpose of having a shield is almost fully replaced by effects instead of having the ability of blocking actual attacks and reducing the knockback.

3 Likes

just max the dex perk for bows to 2 arrows and we’re done here

I’d love to see cleric/paladin/trickster get some love. They all have some cool stuff that I’d love to see expanded upon.

2 Likes

Ranger isn’t op, DEX bow is op. Just nerf that and most of us will be happy (I think)

1 Like

Not even 10 minutes and this happens.

2 Likes

to me i love the theme around warlock which is sacrificing hp for mana and lifesteal but potions and subs outclass it lol

2 Likes

The thing is, ranger is so overpowered to the point that people have to block rangers so they can grind without a ranger taking their money. They deserve a nerf and should balance with the other hunter subclasses.

Nerf rangers but add quivers

Stance adds on to that problem and even if you nerf the dex perks, Ranger will still be the best because stance.

Just Rework Trickster for god sakes. Make society great again. All he clowns are sad. #ReworkTricksterLikeShaco

2 Likes

:pensive:
sffs

4 Likes

Looks like most people agree that rangers need balancing.

Not an exaggeration but the bows have the capability to be shotguns, machine guns and snipers.

1 Like

Accidentally chose knight for most overpowered, I meant ranger. Knight is a bit underwhelming imo

I think most people are saying this, but dex bow is what makes ranger op (the class itself is fine I think)

Warlock as well.

2 Likes

Ricochet needs a rework in general tbh, nerf ranger stance and max arrow capacity by 3, but make it so you have to go full dex for those 3 arrows to balance dex out.

70 dex = 2 arrows
140 dex = 3 arrows

cleric’s are in a worsening state ever since the new perk changes

for starters, having to choose a type of bomb is detrimental to pretty much our only source of DPS. upgrading basic attacks is what gave clerics the shine in the absence of unique attack abilities; being able to deal out more damage with the normal mage arsenal. having to choose one perk leaves you with too little of another; and flare still having a 30 second cooldown doesn’t help at all.

side notes
sorc meteor bomb is still a nuke =|
we all know what’s wrong with ranger
warlock is a little bit of a “boring” class that’s stable but not very flashy

2 Likes